KMC Global Battery Recycling Equipment
A variety of equipment and technology goes into the battery recycling process to capture and recycle valuable materials. The process starts with bulk material handling, then focuses on crushing and separating the various components of the batteries. Through this process, hydrometallurgical systems can refine metals to 99.5% purity. Post separation, KMC Global builds conveyance systems and bulk material handling equipment to measure and package recovered materials.
KMC Global provides equipment that meets clients’ process needs and unique designs (i.e., battery recycling). The equipment manufactured collectively by the group includes conveyors, material screeners, metal crushers, bulk bag loading and unloading, hydrometallurgical, and wastewater recycling.
Backed by years of experience building material processing equipment, KMC Global offers products that are safe and efficient. Our team works confidentially with customers on an individual basis, collecting application data and creating viable solutions that fit specific objectives and requirements.
– Liquid-Tight, Heavy-Duty Conveyance Systems/Conveyors
– Bucket Elevator Conveyance Systems
– Fully Integrated Systems including Mezzanines, Platforms, Tanks, Pumps, and fully automated PLC/HMI Controls
– Ultrafiltration H₂O/Acid Membranes
– Nanofiltration H₂O/Acid Membranes
– Reverse Osmosis H₂O/Acid Membranes
– Vacuum Evaporation Systems
– pH Adjust Systems
– Bulk Bag Fillers
– Bulk Bag Unloaders
– Custom Tanks
– Tubular Drag and Helix® Conveyors
– Flexible Screw Conveyors
– Drag Conveyors
– Liquid/Solid Systems
Consult with an expert for solutions to your battery recycling application.
Fill out the form below or call us at (800) 968-7722.
Contact: Tim Hanna